Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

I think I might have just passed University... With a 2:1!

Hiya Peeps!

Firstly, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

This is just a really brief (and late) post but I cannot breathe right now and the first thing I thought about doing once I got my result was blogging. I'VE JUST PASSED UNIVERSITY WITH A 2:1! How on earth has this happened?! I honestly never thought in my wildest dreams that I'd ever get anywhere close to a 2:1, let alone actually get one! This is a huge milestone for me, and I'm still looking at my computer screen all teary eyed and mouth wide open in complete shock. 



Thank you to every single person, inside of Uni and out who've been utterly fantastic throughout my degree. This is for everyone who's believed in me over the past three years. And here's a big fat poke in the eye to everyone who said I couldn't do it. Who's laughing now, eh?! 

I'm going to keep it short and sweet but I'm so proud of all of my friends and classmates on what we've all achieved. I'm so lucky to have spent the past three years with all of you and I couldn't have got to where I am without your help. I cannot wait to see each and every one of you at Graduation and we can all celebrate together!

I am the happiest human being in the world right now, I cannot even comprehend the smile on my face and the CRAAAY amount of weird butterfly things in my stomach.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Take care, stay beautiful and DREAM BIG! 
I love you all to the moon and back.
@amyjcollins <3

P.S asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklaaaaaaaah!


No comments:

Post a Comment